[SOLVED] I have a power problem in my pc usually in the morning ?!

Sep 30, 2020
Hi all
when i wake up morning and try power on my pc it dose not show any thing as like the electricity is cut off ,, i leave it for couples of hours (around 6 hours ) i found it opens perfectly as no thing had happened also i noticed that the windows clock is wrong when it boots up .
this problem happens in different days but always in the morning .

a friend of mine told me that u have an electricity problem in my home so i bought a voltage regulator to make 220 v constant but it dose not help .

My PC specs :
-600 W power supply
-AMD 3200 G processor
-A320M-S2H motherboard
-GTX 1650 Super

Can anyone help me please and tell me what can cause this ?

Solution
thanks , but i just bought it from 7 months ago i think , its not that old for CMOS to be dead .. 😌😌
No it's not.
....but your clock is off....and the CMOS battery is what keeps the PC from losing the correct time.
Maybe you got a bad battery.
Maybe the battery lost contact.
....and I'll reiterate...I've seen many strange things happen with a low CMOS battery.
Also....I have very rarely seen a PCs time get screwed up from something OTHER than a bad CMOS battery.
I'm not sure what the root cause is...but if your clock is wrong....there is a good chance your CMOS batter is low or dead.....and if this is the case....I have seen strange things happen with a low CMOS battery. I am not saying definitively this is the cause....but I would replace that battery first and then try it again.

Reactions: AhmedY90
Sep 30, 2020
I'm not sure what the root cause is...but if your clock is wrong....there is a good chance your CMOS batter is low or dead.....and if this is the case....I have seen strange things happen with a low CMOS battery. I am not saying definitively this is the cause....but I would replace that battery first and then try it again.
thanks , but i just bought it from 7 months ago i think , its not that old for CMOS to be dead .. 😌😌

No it's not.
....but your clock is off....and the CMOS battery is what keeps the PC from losing the correct time.
....and I'll reiterate...I've seen many strange things happen with a low CMOS battery.
Also....I have very rarely seen a PCs time get screwed up from something OTHER than a bad CMOS battery.

Solution
Sep 30, 2020
No it's not.
Okay Bro thank u so much for your advise , i will keep what u had said in my mind and i will wait if anyone else have another reason .

Okay Bro thank u so much for your advise , i will keep what u had said in my mind and i will wait if anyone else have another reason .
Another thing you can try....when it doesn't power on....try shutting the switch off on the back of the PSU and then turning it back on. Then try to power it up.
Also....try unplugging it and replugging it in....then try it.
I have seen both these work....but not sure why.

Sep 30, 2020
Another thing you can try....when it doesn't power on....try shutting the switch off on the back of the PSU and then turning it back on. Then try to power it up.
Also....try unplugging it and replugging it in....then try it.
I have seen both these work....but not sure why.
yes i always do that but it dose not help .
Do u think that static charges may causes that ?