[SOLVED] I have a problem with audio syncing with my video when watching movies on my pc

Jun 25, 2019
When i start to watch a movie, the video and audio are completely synced but it gets worse after some time and the the same words start repeating over and over. Then the only option for me is to close the program i'm playing the movie on and open it again. After that it's like at the beginning. Please help me i don't know what to do.

D

Deleted member 14196

download and install LatencyMon and run it, it will expose the offending driver(s)

"LatencyMon checks if a system running Windows is suitable for processing real-time audio and other tasks. LatencyMon analyzes the possible causes of buffer underruns by measuring kernel timer latencies and reporting DPC and ISR excecution times as well as hard pagefaults. It will provide a comprehensible report and find the kernel modules and processes responsible for causing audio latencies which result in drop outs. It also provides the functionality of an ISR monitor, DPC monitor and a hard pagefault monitor.

LatencyMon will display the highest latencies of a kernel timer and report the highest execution times of ISR and DPC routines as well as hard pagefaults. In most cases it will also find the drivers and processes responsible for executing them. It will create a comprehensible report which also displays all sampled data in a detailed manner allowing you to perform in-depth analysis. "

23ua60x.jpg
If you are the thread originator, and somebody has helped to solve your problem, clicking the TROPHY icon next to the most helpful post, as seen to the left, is how you thank them.