[SOLVED] I have a problem with OS

kastovskyd

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018
I start pc. POST takes like 3 minutes, loading of windows another 3 minutes.
When im finally in windows, i start games, everything look allright.
I tried to reinstal windows. Didnt help. I tried to reset bios and cmos. Nothing helped. Can anyone help me please ? I happened one week ago.

PC specs:
MB - Asus Rog B450-E Gaming
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM - HyperX Predator 3200Mhz
Graphica card - Gigabyte 1080ti
System disk - Patriot Hellfire m.2 ssd 240gb.

Solution
post shouldn't take 3 minutes. Have you tried updating BIOS??

reinstalling windows won't speed up post. Any extra devices attached to PC that you cna unplug? mouse/keyboard are obviously necessary but any drives/ USB devices?

Colif

Win 11 Master

reinstalling windows won't speed up post. Any extra devices attached to PC that you cna unplug? mouse/keyboard are obviously necessary but any drives/ USB devices?

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
What make and model PSU, wattage, age, condition?

No error codes, beeps, or motherboard LED's being lit?

How full are the system drives?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: if the pc is getting far enough along, the logs may provide some indication as to what the pc is doing (or trying to do) during the slow loading process.

kastovskyd

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018

I didnt tried update yet. I can do it. I have plugged in only Mouse,keyboard,headset,printer and for i had usb flash disk with Win10 installer.

kastovskyd

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: if the pc is getting far enough along, the logs may provide some indication as to what the pc is doing (or trying to do) during the slow loading process.

PSU is Seasonic 620W Full modular. Age of whole pc is 1,5 years. Except MB(6months)
System drive was like 75% But now its clear. I have formated it before instalation of windows.

kastovskyd

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018
I could really get in to windows yet. I have done some work past 30 minutes. I have changed the RAM. Cause of green light. Nothing changed. Then i have unplugged all sata discs. Suprise, slowdown dissapeared. Now im intstaling windows and i got error 0x80300024. I tried to instal it to main M.2 disk where system always was. (Maybe i should say i have 2 m.2 ssds). But one si full of games :D

kastovskyd

Prominent
Mar 18, 2018
Its hard to say. I have unpluged printer and sata cables in same time. I will restart pc after that and plug in all that things and see if something will happen.
BTW: Im very gratefull for your help guys... Everytime i have some problem which i cant solve by myself, people here help me everytime and very fast. Although my english is not good :)