i have a problem

jjuuko

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
my laptop is toshiba m200 but recently i got a problem with the screen, there are these colour patterns that keep appearing on the screen every time am running a program.....what could that be

Solution

Doubt re-installing Windows will help. Did this work OK on Windows 7 before? If yes, it's probably a video card issue. Won't hurt to try a new Windows setup if you like and have a backp of your files, make sure you install all the drivers for the system as well. There is a small chance it's a drive issue, but I'd say 85% it's the hardware.

jjuuko

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
thanks for the advice .some one told me that also changing the windows would help....is it? because the base score for my laptop is 3.0 and it has windows 7....so i was advised to change to windows xp ...can that also be a solution

Doubt re-installing Windows will help. Did this work OK on Windows 7 before? If yes, it's probably a video card issue. Won't hurt to try a new Windows setup if you like and have a backp of your files, make sure you install all the drivers for the system as well. There is a small chance it's a drive issue, but I'd say 85% it's the hardware.

Solution