I have a problen with my pc. In random times and whenever i am changing video or starting a game my pc freezing and i must res

Giorgos_6

Honorable
Mar 30, 2016
I have a problen with my pc. In random times and whenever i am changing video or starting a game my pc freezing and i must restart from restart buttong tower. I have formatted 10 times and the problem remains. The only i have change is my new amd sapphire 390x 8gb 512bit, and my new razer firefly. All hardware has been tested and its ok. My hole install is:

1)ssd samsung 840 internal raid 0
Average:0.1W (Typical)
Idle : 0.045W (Typical, DIPM ON) Average:0.103W (Typical)
Idle:0.033W (Typical, DIPM ON)
Device Sleep : 2mW

2)ssd samsung 840 internal raid 0
Average:0.1W (Typical)
Idle : 0.045W (Typical, DIPM ON) Average:0.103W (Typical)
Idle:0.033W (Typical, DIPM ON)
Device Sleep : 2mW

3)WD Red nas internal
3TB: read/write 4.4W, idle 4.1W, standby/sleep .6W

4)WESTERN DIGITAL WD20NPVX 2TB GREEN SATA internal
5VDC ±10% (A, peak) 1.00
Average power requirements (W)
Read/Write
Idle
Standby/Sleep

5) Saaphire 390x nitro 8gb 512bit p/s 750W to work

6) 7 usb device's always on
a)razer lycosa keyboard
b)razer imperator 2012 gaming mouse
c)razer firefly mousepad
d)logitech g430 headset
e)Microsoft camera standard
f)usb adaptor for xbox one controller
g)usb stick

7)Asus p9x79 deluxe motherboard
Under full load, the Asus board drew almost twice as much: 243.2 watts

8)Intel i7 3820 3.6gh lga 2011
TDP 130 W

9)Kingston hypex blast 2*8gb 1600hz ddr3
1.5V & 1.65 V operating voltages enable stable overclocking

10) 6 fans internal 3 140mm and 3 120mm

11) P/S corssair 750w

Maybe my power supply is not enough anymore???
A test page show's me that i need more to be ok!

http://powersupplycalculator.net/

Idle power: 121 W
Idle power is the power drawn by the system when booted to a desktop while the computer is doing nothing at the given moment. Please note that idle power may be lower when computer screen is turned off or system is in deep sleep. Also if you have disabled any power saving features of the system, the result may vary. Idle power does not include power losses from the PSU itself.

Load power: 559 W
Load power is the average power drawn by the system when running an intense 3D-game with all CPU-cores, drives and peripherals operating at maximum load. Load power is the maximum power the system may use in a typical real-world scenario. Please note that load power is not the absolute maximum power of the system. By running a synthetic benchmark, power consumption may increase even further. Load power does not include power losses from the PSU itself.

Distribution of power
SYSTEM
CPU
GPU
RAM
DRIVES
PERIPHERALS
COOLING
idleload
Recommended power supply: 770 W
This is the minumum recommended PSU wattage for the selected components. Choosing a lower wattage PSU increases the risk of system to become unstable and noise from PSU to become annoying. Choosing a higher wattage PSU decreases efficiency at lighter loads, but leaves a margin for overclocking and future upgrades and also ensures the PSU stays cool and quiet.

So anyone can help before i go to buy a bigger power supply???
Tnx a lot!!!

Solution
If that is a CX 750, I would recommend getting rid of it regardless, as it is not a quality one. I would go with an Evga G2 series 850w. A B2 is fine, also, if budget is a bit constrained.