Question I have a question about Windows 10 19H1

May 24, 2019
I am updated Windows 10 19H1 And I am install graphics driver.
But "the standard nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows" error message...
What is this?

Which GPU is it ? Make sure you are installing the Game Ready drivers/GRD, and not Creator ready drivers/CRD. Which system is that ? An OEM prebuilt PC ? Also, there are 2 different versions of drivers, DCH vs Standard.

Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) drivers refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers.

More information on Windows 10 DCH Drivers are available directly from Microsoft:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...evelop/getting-started-with-universal-drivers

Also make sure to install the correct 64 bit version of drivers on an 64-bit OS, and for 32-bit OSs download the 32-bit version.

Last edited:
May 24, 2019
Which GPU is it ? Make sure you are installing the Game Ready drivers/GRD, aand not Creator ready drivers/CRD. Which system is that ? An OEM prebuilt PC ? Also, there are 2 different versions of drivers, DCH vs Standard.

Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) drivers refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers.

More information on Windows 10 DCH Drivers are available directly from Microsoft:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...evelop/getting-started-with-universal-drivers

Also make sure to install the correct 64 bit version of drivers on an 64-bit OS, and for 32-bit OSs download the 32-bit version.
I am msi
graphics card is rtx2060 gaming z
This is windows 10 1903 error?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Or you can contact MSI support and ask them... if its their software causing the issue. Its not like 19h1 was a secret and no one knew it was coming. hardware makes need to make sure their drivers work with it.