I have a refrigerator GR-36GT (xt) Toshiba suddenly stopped freezing and making ice cubes despite the existence of a cooler in

Jul 10, 2018
I have a refrigerator GR-36GT (xt) Toshiba suddenly stopped freezing and making ice cubes despite the existence of a cooler in the fridge tried with it through the settings but to no avail, what is the solution please

Solution
A common issue is that the water line, providing water to the ice maker, has frozen.

An easy fix would be to lay some towels underneath the fridge, shut the fridge off, and use a hairdryer to melt the ice in the line. The line should be visible behind the general area of the ice maker.

USAFRet

Titan

Is it plugged in and running?
Have you talked to a local refrigerator repair guy?

This is not the kind of thing we can talk you through.

kbarizo93

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017
A common issue is that the water line, providing water to the ice maker, has frozen.

An easy fix would be to lay some towels underneath the fridge, shut the fridge off, and use a hairdryer to melt the ice in the line. The line should be visible behind the general area of the ice maker.

Solution
Feb 14, 2019
Hi, I'm Dennis, I brought ice maker 2 years before and now it is creating an issue of clogged filter.I don't know how to fix it.
please help me out with this by giving me some tips or suggestion.

I agree with above. If freezer still cold, ice cream good, meat frozen solid just no ice cubes, is the water line, the most failure prone component in a fridge, reason why I got simple fridge, old skool ice trays. This should get u going, if u still need clarification, you are not in a position to tackle this yourself. Utube videos may help.