[SOLVED] i have a ryzen 5 2600 which cooler is the best for me

ritchardt95

Commendable
Jan 14, 2018
i currently use a stock cooler i wanted get better temps on my cpu so i don't have to worry about
overheating problems .

Solution
i currently use a stock cooler i wanted get better temps on my cpu so i don't have to worry about
overheating problems .

Depends on your budget and noise needs. I usually recommend to go for the best air coolers (Dark rock pro 4, noctua NH d15) since they can last you a lifetime and no need to buy another cooler every time you get a better CPU. But they are quite large coolers and expensive. For a budget cooler I would actually recommend to buy wraith prism from Craigslist. There is going to be thousands of those because of ryzen launch. And you could snatch one for dirt cheap. And it's quite capable of cooling your 2600. From the commercial ones hyper 212 used to be a go to choice but is quite outdated now and a bit noisy. Any...
Affordable but big on performance...

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU Cooler | Scythe - Mugen 5 Rev. B 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler | $47.89 @ OutletPC
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $47.89
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 02:54 EDT-0400 |

or

The best unit ever...

PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU Cooler | Noctua - NH-D15 82.5 CFM CPU Cooler | $89.95 @ Newegg
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $89.95
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-11 02:56 EDT-0400 |

Bob Bobson

Proper
Apr 19, 2019
overheating problems .

Depends on your budget and noise needs. I usually recommend to go for the best air coolers (Dark rock pro 4, noctua NH d15) since they can last you a lifetime and no need to buy another cooler every time you get a better CPU. But they are quite large coolers and expensive. For a budget cooler I would actually recommend to buy wraith prism from Craigslist. There is going to be thousands of those because of ryzen launch. And you could snatch one for dirt cheap. And it's quite capable of cooling your 2600. From the commercial ones hyper 212 used to be a go to choice but is quite outdated now and a bit noisy. Any of the cheaper noctuas would be my pick for budget cooler.

Solution