I have a Samsung Tab 2 10.1 and would like to know, can I replace the ssd.?

Solution
It's normally the case with tablets such as this that the SSD module is soldered onto the PCB itself and therefore is not replaceable. If in the unlikely event it was removable, it may use a proprietary connector (unique to Samsung) and as such, finding a replacement would be almost impossible. In addition to this, the OS itself is probably also proprietary with the required drivers factory installed to ensure the device runs. Overall, I doubt this is possible and if it was, I wouldn't recommend it.

If someone else knows this is possible and can help you then I wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Harry

harryfishrules

Reputable
Jun 26, 2015
It's normally the case with tablets such as this that the SSD module is soldered onto the PCB itself and therefore is not replaceable. If in the unlikely event it was removable, it may use a proprietary connector (unique to Samsung) and as such, finding a replacement would be almost impossible. In addition to this, the OS itself is probably also proprietary with the required drivers factory installed to ensure the device runs. Overall, I doubt this is possible and if it was, I wouldn't recommend it.

If someone else knows this is possible and can help you then I wish you all the best.

Thanks,
Harry

Solution