Jul 14, 2022
Build specs:
Ryzen 5 5600X
32GB 3600mhz Corsair Vengeance RAM
MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Ventura 12GB OC
Corsair 750W RM750 80+ Gold Fully Modular
Corsair H100i Elite Capellix AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
—————————————————————
Only got this PC about a week ago and have had 0 issues until now. Early yesterday I removed my monitor and moved it into my room to temporarily to use on my Xbox as I had a friend staying over for the night. I had turned off the power to the PC by flicking the power switch on the back of the PC, but not taking out the power cord. This afternoon when he left, I went back to plug my monitor back in, when I noticed nothing was being displayed to my monitor when I turned my PC on. I noticed that on the motherboard there was a solid white light next to VGA. I tried multiple things like new HDMI cords, a spare monitor, all returning the same result. I confirmed that my PC was intact booting properly, as I could input my password and sign into my PC, which I knew I was signed in due to the RGB lights in my PC changing to my custom ones from the Corsair RGB app. I’ve also tried reseating my GPU and RAM, but that didn’t work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jul 14, 2022
What monitor? Do you have to manually chose the active connector on a menu from the monitor ?
My monitor is a Asus VE248H. No, I don’t have to manually choose the active connector - but it does have multiple types, with the default being HDMI. I believe there’s only 3, HDMI, DVA, and another I’m forgetting the name of. I’ve also confirmed that this monitor works without issue on my Xbox One X.