[SOLVED] I have accidentally screwed it up!!!

Dec 28, 2018
I found my old CD ROM for Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Happily played it. Then toyed around with the settings and picked an incompatible screen resolution so that now the game won't load!! Anyone know how I can go in and sort it so that it does? Many thanks

PS - not sure if the game I saved will still be there :(

Solution
Wolfenstein should have a config file (.cfg) in its main install folder. I believe it's called config.cfg
You can open and edit it with Notepad or Wordpad. Have a look in there for a reference to the set resolution and edit it to what you think it should be (1280x1024 or 800x600, etc).
Worse comes to worst, uninstall and reinstall the game in order to have it recreate a new config file.
Wolfenstein should have a config file (.cfg) in its main install folder. I believe it's called config.cfg
You can open and edit it with Notepad or Wordpad. Have a look in there for a reference to the set resolution and edit it to what you think it should be (1280x1024 or 800x600, etc).
Worse comes to worst, uninstall and reinstall the game in order to have it recreate a new config file.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS