Question I have an acer i3 core travelmate con i upgrade to play games on it?

Mar 27, 2020
Hi there I have an i3 acer travelmate 4GB ram and graphics of 1366 x 768 and Hz=60 what can I buy as an upgrade so I can play any newer games coz right now it wont play anything

adamgrant520

Reputable
Jan 6, 2019
Yeah i hate to break it to you, but you cant really upgrade laptops in terms of gaming performance, especially budget ones like this one. That laptop was never designed to be used for gaming, and never will game. thats just the truth im afraid. : (

I find it these travelmates have hard time to even watch 1080p and 60fps twitch streams or youtube on 1080p. You can fix that on most models by upgrading the processor but playing games is a different thing unless you think 10 year old titles.

If you want to have it for watching movies and stuff just upgrade the cpu, what model it is exactly?

Mar 27, 2020
Well it has an i3 core CPU and I have no trouble watching anything on it, but I'm really into gaming and in fact have my own YouTube channel but my ps 4 blew up due to a power surge and it had taken me almost a full year to save for that I just want to be able to play assassins creed black flag none of the brand new games.

TRENDING THREADS