Question I have an Acer Nitro 5 and my laptop bottlenecks and wont render some textures.

Jun 11, 2020
I have a question for the people who know more about laptops then I do. I have an Acer Nitro 5 and my laptop bottlenecks and wont render some textures.

I have a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti . My CPU is a Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU 2.50GHz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s). My RAM is 8gb of DDR4. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me.

[redacted]
Please keep personally identifying information to yourselves.
It's for your safety.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

SKU for your Acer Nitro 5 laptop? You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. Also, which version of Windows 10 are you on? Might want to uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstall the drivers using the latest from Nvidia's support site.

Jun 11, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

SKU for your Acer Nitro 5 laptop? You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending for your laptop. Also, which version of Windows 10 are you on? Might want to uninstall your GPU drivers using DDU and reinstall the drivers using the latest from Nvidia's support site.
I'm not sure whether you're asking for the bits or the version. The version I use is Windows 10 Home and my bits are 64. Also how would I do a BIOS update?
Edit: I found out how and I almost lost my computer using DDU and going into safe mode. I just used Geforce Experience it got rid of the old drivers and got the new ones I suggest using Geforce Experience .

Last edited: