I have an Asus M5A97-R2.0 Mobo with a Saphire Radeon HD 6950 2gb what format/ config and partition for Seagate 2TB 3.0 hdd

Mar 1, 2018
I need to know what format/config options to choose and sizing for my partions of system/Main C drive for all storage/recovery/tools should I choose for my initialize/reformat of master drive?? Also how many sticks /what speed/what frequency/brand/and gb sizing of each stick should I get? Thanks

Solution
That question has nothing to do with actual system (HW) and neither does because it's an SSD. You can just let OS install as it needs to and than you can resize or partition as you want/need. For Windows, I wouldn't recommend C: to be less than 250GB in any case depending what and how you do things.
As for RAM, best is 1886 MHz if you have an FX processor.
That question has nothing to do with actual system (HW) and neither does because it's an SSD. You can just let OS install as it needs to and than you can resize or partition as you want/need. For Windows, I wouldn't recommend C: to be less than 250GB in any case depending what and how you do things.
As for RAM, best is 1886 MHz if you have an FX processor.

Solution