I have an FX8370 and was wondering what would work best, 1060(6gb) or rx480(8gb)

imSamm

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
Please let me know what card would be best for my CPU and what you think would be best, be bias aswell as I need opinions.

Solution
Their both good cards, which will offer great performance and there should be no bottlenecking as your CPU is pretty good. It's more down to personal choice and opinion. If you want an all AMD PC get the RX 480, or maybe if it's cheaper get the 1060. Whereever you'll look for help you'll find yourself torn between the two if you listen to other people. They should both be just fine with your CPU with no bottlenecking, it's all down to your personal choice. I have a GeForce 1050 Ti paired with my Athlon CPU that works just fine (but I never looked at Radeon GPU's so maybe I could have gotten a better deal. If money's an issue find the cheapest, if not, do your research. This is choice only you can make

Vanquisher71

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015
Their both good cards, which will offer great performance and there should be no bottlenecking as your CPU is pretty good. It's more down to personal choice and opinion. If you want an all AMD PC get the RX 480, or maybe if it's cheaper get the 1060. Whereever you'll look for help you'll find yourself torn between the two if you listen to other people. They should both be just fine with your CPU with no bottlenecking, it's all down to your personal choice. I have a GeForce 1050 Ti paired with my Athlon CPU that works just fine (but I never looked at Radeon GPU's so maybe I could have gotten a better deal. If money's an issue find the cheapest, if not, do your research. This is choice only you can make

Solution