I have an hp pavillion g7 notebook laptop, and I was tryin to download DriverPack Soution 14, I installed all of'em, and I als

eyobel

Reputable
May 5, 2015
I have an hp pavillion g7 notebook laptop, and I was tryin to download DriverPack Soution 14, I installed all of'em, and I also updated them, then there came a window sayin I should restart, which I did, and I waited for windows to reboot, but it did NOT. I shut off z power, tried again, nothing came. I tried z Safe mode, and everything else u could imagine, with no luck, unfortunately. Can somebody tell me what the HECK I should do before I lose my mind?

Solution
If safe mode does not work, run a Repair setup of Windows to try to get the system back to working. If not, you need to install Windows clean, and re-install all your programs. You should backup your files before the setup to another drive, either with a Linux boot CD and an external drive, or by removing your hard drive and installing it as a secondary in another computer.

Do not use any type of driver or system tuneup utilities, you are way better of just looking for the drivers on the vendor support page and installing them manually. Most driver finders are just ways of getting spyware on your computer.
If safe mode does not work, run a Repair setup of Windows to try to get the system back to working. If not, you need to install Windows clean, and re-install all your programs. You should backup your files before the setup to another drive, either with a Linux boot CD and an external drive, or by removing your hard drive and installing it as a secondary in another computer.

Do not use any type of driver or system tuneup utilities, you are way better of just looking for the drivers on the vendor support page and installing them manually. Most driver finders are just ways of getting spyware on your computer.

Solution