Question I have an inexplicable issue going on with my PC ?

May 13, 2022
So basically i have had an issue going on with my pc where randomly during games/streams I get like 3-4 second stutters completely randomly. theres no pattern or thing that causes it. It just happens. both audio and display stutters entirely, it isn't limited to one application. Id describe it almost as my pc "shivering" Ive googled everywhere and haven't found any similar happenings with anyone else. I've provided a clip of the issue here ->"Clip Here". It happens whether im streaming or not. It rarely happens and i was super lucky to catch it. Below I've listed my system specs -

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X
GPU: RTX 3070
RAM: 32 GIG 3200 Corsair Vengence
MOBO: X570 Steel Legend
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1000W

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
I see it more of a control issue or controller, I don't see any glitching in that clip.
However, if your monitor has G-Sync, use it & also Fast Sync in drivers, uncap FPS by removing V-Sync in games also, if game allows Fast Sync, or Adaptive, use that instead.
If your audio output is the speaker/headphones port but you also have HDMI audio on, turn off the HDMI audio (not video display).
Likewise if you're running HDMI audio as default, turn off the onboard audio (Bios).

May 13, 2022
I see it more of a control issue or controller, I don't see any glitching in that clip.
However, if your monitor has G-Sync, use it & also Fast Sync in drivers, uncap FPS by removing V-Sync in games also, if game allows Fast Sync, or Adaptive, use that instead.
If your audio output is the speaker/headphones port but you also have HDMI audio on, turn off the HDMI audio (not video display).
Likewise if you're running HDMI audio as default, turn off the onboard audio (Bios).
Im confused. I dont have an issue w g-sync, free sync etc. i use a display port. You can see and hear the stuttering in the clip. i dont use g-sync. i have it disabled and cap refresh rate and my fps at 240. could you elaborate on what you mean by "controller" issue please? i use a usb 3.0 headset and microphone. i dont use the audio port.

May 13, 2022
Did you optimize drivers for gaming ?
Did you optimize game profile in drivers ?
Did you optimize game settings in the game itself ?

Yes! I have nvidia's latest game ready drivers installed and i play on the lowest possible settings. Everything drivers wise is up to date and optimized.

May 13, 2022
Where do i check it? my gpu hasnt been tweaked at all. stock out of box. i havent had any temp issues. playing games at max settings my gpu has never peaked over 70.

May 13, 2022
Ive did everything. I optimized drivers. Downloaded the msi dragon center software tweaked some settings to try and fix the 30% fan speed and deleted it. The same issue happened again today.