I have an 'L' shape in each corner of every word doc - why?

alex

every word doc I do has an L in each corner that I just cant get rid off.
Any suggestions as to how I can get rid?
Please help. Microsift helpline is expensive, takes ages and useless. Very
annoyed Word user!
--
alex

They can probably explain how to handle the formatting outlines of word
documents in the word newsgroups.

Tom

"alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| every word doc I do has an L in each corner that I just cant get rid off.
| Any suggestions as to how I can get rid?
| Please help. Microsift helpline is expensive, takes ages and useless.
Very
| annoyed Word user!
| --
| alex

Is this on screen or on paper or both?

Jim

"alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> every word doc I do has an L in each corner that I just cant get rid off.
> Any suggestions as to how I can get rid?
> Please help. Microsift helpline is expensive, takes ages and useless.
Very
> annoyed Word user!
> --
> alex

Can you describe it better. Look at tools - Options - View and see if it's text boundaries.

http://www.microscum.com/mscommunity/
"alex" <alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:731944CE-B1D4-4CDA-832D-2E3777286BA2@microsoft.com...
> every word doc I do has an L in each corner that I just cant get rid off.
> Any suggestions as to how I can get rid?
> Please help. Microsift helpline is expensive, takes ages and useless. Very
> annoyed Word user!
> --
> alex

Hello Alex,

When you open your Word Program, Go to the word View on the top, click on
this
if you have a check mark next to the word "Ruler" click on it and it will
remove the check mark and your ruler will disappear, including the little "L"
at each corner.

Hope this helps you
britalia2002