I have become desperate for answers now BSOD when playing games

Mr_Equilibrium

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
I am gonna be really quick and straight forward. Everytime I play games like The Division or Rainbow Six Siege I get a BSOD It use to be really bad and I thought it was my ram so i updated that and it seemed to have gotten better but now its happening again and I have ABSOLUTELY no clue how to correct this problem I will post the WhoCrashed info and I hope some one can help me out

On Sun 4/23/2017 6:46:15 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\042317-26500-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14E7C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801F1CED7C4, 0xFFFFB98120C71410, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 4/23/2017 6:46:15 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl!g_TdrForceTimeout+0x3D20C)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801F1CED7C4, 0xFFFFB98120C71410, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: DirectX Graphics Kernel
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time

My pc specs are as follows:
AMD FX-8350 overclocked to 4.2Ghz
EVGA gtx 1070 black edition 8gb of vram
2x 2tb black edition WD hard drives////1x 2tb WD blue edition hard drive//////1x samsung 850 EVO 250gb SSD
motherboard: MSI 970 gaming
RAM: 32gb of hyper x 1866mhz ram
PSU: 725W sentey

I have exhausted every test and I have not found any answers my only theory that i can think of is it is either my pc is drawing to much power from PSU OR all the USBs i have plugged in are causing driver errors while in game. I am not a genius my skills are still very average I think. If there is something wrong with my build or incompatible components w.e it may be please let me know I am losing my patience and every day I want to just start from scratch and begin a ryzen build. just to reiterate this only happens in specific games like The division and rainbow six siege both coincidentally are made by Ubisoft. If you guys have any answers please let me know thank you so much in advance :)!

OCD Tweaker

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
have you re installed windows?

im just asking because i read this

"This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time"

MAKE SURE YOUR VIDEO DRIVERS ARE UPDATED (IMPORTANT) AS WELL

BECAUSE THEN YOULL GET THAT ERFROR BELOW

This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

Mr_Equilibrium

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017

didnt mean to downvote*

also yes everything is updated that was the first thing i checked including drivers

update your motherboard sound drivers, then disable your gpu high def sound driver if you do not have speakers in your monitor.

remove any BIOS overclock of the PCI/e bus (it should be at 100MHz)
remove any GPU overlock drivers, reduce your GPU memory clock to the reference clock rate for your GPU.

update your network driver from your motherboard vendors website. If you have a usb wireless card, update the BIOS and the cpu chipset drivers and any usb 3 drivers from your motherboard vendors website.

all else fails, provide access to your memory dump