[SOLVED] I have bought a Ryzen 3200g And 1660 super amp. Is the combination Okk?

Solution
If getting a discrete GPU, most have pretty no reason to go for the 3200G... (As you;ve already purchased it, I'd attempt to return it unused and get the R3-3300X)

The R3-3300X, however, is an actual value gaming powerhouse, much faster than most would think it would/should be...

The 3200G is really a 2000-series CPU wtih minimal integrated graphics...(admittedly 2.5X better than Intel's iGPU, but, still inadequate for gaming alone IMO)
Aug 21, 2020
Thanks! GPU is actually for other system, will be Used temporary in this system for about 4-5 months. Wanted to understand if there will be a problem if I use them together.

If getting a discrete GPU, most have pretty no reason to go for the 3200G... (As you;ve already purchased it, I'd attempt to return it unused and get the R3-3300X)

The R3-3300X, however, is an actual value gaming powerhouse, much faster than most would think it would/should be...

The 3200G is really a 2000-series CPU wtih minimal integrated graphics...(admittedly 2.5X better than Intel's iGPU, but, still inadequate for gaming alone IMO)

Solution