I have issue regards front USB

shahrukhthakur28

Prominent
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, i am using windows 10 os since few days ago and i hav 2 usb front panel in cabinet so i hav 1 prblm regards usb that when i m connecting my samsung device to front usb slot so in 1 slot its working properly in which i can chrge my cell and transfer my data from device to pc but in another usb slot when i connect same device so i cant transfer data between pc and mobile device its showing error that A DEVICE ATTACHED TO THE SYSTEM IS NOT FUNCTIONING and in same usb its showing chrging in samsung device and in same usb slot when i connect non samsung phone so its working properly i can transfer data properly so whats the issue is this os issue or usb slot issue or driver issue?? Hope you understnd my query so please revert me asap. Thank you

Solution
I think if front panel usb is connected to one port your Samsung device draws more power and if you connect for instance usb the voltage is around 4.8-4.6V and it simply won't your usb/device for tranfering get eunogh power, soo try to charge your phone on back usb and connect 2 usb devices in front and try again to transfer.
I think if front panel usb is connected to one port your Samsung device draws more power and if you connect for instance usb the voltage is around 4.8-4.6V and it simply won't your usb/device for tranfering get eunogh power, soo try to charge your phone on back usb and connect 2 usb devices in front and try again to transfer.

Solution