[SOLVED] I have issues with my PC

AlexIsHere

Commendable
Feb 5, 2021
Hello! I have some issue with my PC I want you to tell me if you can how to fix them. 1st, when I turn on my PC everything loads just fine. After a few moments it will show me a screen where it tells me to choose between two operating systems. Both of them being Windows 10 and on Volume 3. The 1st one I am choosing works all the time which the 2nd restarts my PC, I want to delete the 2nd Operating system, but have no idea how to remove it. My second issue is that when I choose the Operating system, there's a welcome sound, Although this should've been when I log in (I think Windows 7 does that as well) and I have no idea to change this too. The last one is when I choose the Operating system once again, it goes black and it takes like 20-30 seconds to load. Can you please help me fix these issues? Many thanks from those who are reading this and willing to help me.

Solution
After a few moments it will show me a screen where it tells me to choose between two operating systems. Both of them being Windows 10 and on Volume 3. The 1st one I am choosing works all the time which the 2nd restarts my PC, I want to delete the 2nd Operating system, but have no idea how to remove it.
you can set the default os it uses here - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...erating-system-load-startup-windows-10-a.html

My second issue is that when I choose the Operating system, there's a welcome sound, Although this should've been when I log in (I think Windows 7 does that as well) and I have no idea to change this too
win 10 doesn't by default have any welcome sounds. it was in 7 but...

Colif

Win 11 Master
After a few moments it will show me a screen where it tells me to choose between two operating systems. Both of them being Windows 10 and on Volume 3. The 1st one I am choosing works all the time which the 2nd restarts my PC, I want to delete the 2nd Operating system, but have no idea how to remove it.
you can set the default os it uses here - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...erating-system-load-startup-windows-10-a.html

My second issue is that when I choose the Operating system, there's a welcome sound, Although this should've been when I log in (I think Windows 7 does that as well) and I have no idea to change this too
win 10 doesn't by default have any welcome sounds. it was in 7 but removed for 10, and added as a new feature in 11 (lol). So I don't know what the noise is you hear.

The last one is when I choose the Operating system once again, it goes black and it takes like 20-30 seconds to load. Can you please help me fix these issues? Many thanks from those who are reading this and willing to help me.
this might be fixed by setting a default.

Solution