And ram 8 gb 3200 mhz 16cl crucial on piece
H.d.d 2 tb
Cooler master 4 fan western blue
And i check on bios and gpu driver and everything is up to date

Solution
No i have spare vega cable
The result be same
I don't have display cable
so what you think bay a new cable and gave it try or return the pc to the seller
I bay the Pc from six day ago and i have all that problem
I know i have good luck
You don't need a displayport cable, you just need a displayport to VGA adapter and use the VGA cable. Anyways, I would honestly say go ahead and return it to the seller, two problems within 6 days of purchase isn't a good sign. But this might not fix the lag because that's due to the RAM not being enough. The cable issue should be fixed by getting a replacement, though.
I have bay new pc
Ryzen 5 1600 af
Asus tuf gaming pluse
Amd rx 5700 gpu asus dual fan oc
And ram 8 gb 3200 mhz 16cl crucial on piece
H.d.d 2 tb
Cooler master 4 fan western blue
And i check on bios and gpu driver and everything is up to date
Make sure your RAM is actually running at 3200 MHz, it often doesn't automatically go to that speed and defaults to 2133 or 2400 MHz. Go into the BIOS and enable XMP, this should automatically set RAM speed to 3200 MHz. Other than that, being a single channel module could be the problem, since Ryzen CPU's like dual channel memory(two sticks of RAM). What games are you experiencing lag in? Could be that they need more than 8 GB RAM.

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
1600AF is probably being bottlenecked by rx 5700 because you're probably playing on 1080p
Thank you for your answer

I see some reviews with same cpu and gpu there no lag i see in that reviews
And in my case the both cpu and gpu dosnt go to high and dropped
Or cpu run on high percentage with low gpu percent
And the lag its still exists in high and medium sitting
The game borderlands 3 and there some time the game freezing when i change sitting from ultra to high

Last edited:

I see some reviews with same cpu and gpu there no lag i see in that reviews
And in my case the both cpu and gpu dosnt go to high and dropped
Or cpu run on high percentage with low gpu percent
And the lag its still exists in high and medium sitting
The game borderlands 3 and there some time the game freezing when i change sitting from ultra to high
Did you try the steps I mentioned in my reply? What is your GPU, CPU and RAM usage while playing the game? Use MSI Afterburner for getting these numbers.

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
Make sure your RAM is actually running at 3200 MHz, it often doesn't automatically go to that speed and defaults to 2133 or 2400 MHz. Go into the BIOS and enable XMP, this should automatically set RAM speed to 3200 MHz. Other than that, being a single channel module could be the problem, since Ryzen CPU's like dual channel memory(two sticks of RAM). What games are you experiencing lag in? Could be that they need more than 8 GB RAM.
The ram run in 3200 mhz speed and i check on it in the bios
Yes my ram its single channel
The game i run on the pc and have lag on it
Assassin's Creed odessy
Borderlands 3
Detroit its the most one with long time loading
And i don't mention i don't have SSD i don't know if it make any different

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
Did you try the steps I mentioned in my reply? What is your GPU, CPU and RAM usage while playing the game? Use MSI Afterburner for getting these numbers.
You mentioned about ram speed in m.b bios and the xmp enable or not
The xmp enable in bios on 3200 mhz
In the game Apex legend
Gpu in 56-70 percent in 70 to 80 c. heat
Gpu mem 2900 mb with 1750 mhz
CPU in 58 - 72 percent in 65 c.
RAM use 6000mb
Frame rate between 144 to 80
Response time 9 to 13

What power supply do you have? A bad quality power supply could be causing issues with the GPU, which in turn might cause frame drops or stutters. Also, what settings are you playing Apex legends at? At max settings, the RX 5700 will still get bottlenecked by the Ryzen 5 1600AF, and the FPS you are getting seems about right.

When you say you get lag, do you mean the game stutters and/or the FPS drops, or do you mean your actions are shown on the screen after a significant delay? If the latter is the problem, your internet connection might be the source of the issue.

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
What power supply do you have? A bad quality power supply could be causing issues with the GPU, which in turn might cause frame drops or stutters. Also, what settings are you playing Apex legends at? At max settings, the RX 5700 will still get bottlenecked by the Ryzen 5 1600AF, and the FPS you are getting seems about right.

When you say you get lag, do you mean the game stutters and/or the FPS drops, or do you mean your actions are shown on the screen after a significant delay? If the latter is the problem, your internet connection might be the source of the issue.
I have power supply TM 600 -600w
Thank you for your help i have another pc and i try get another ram and i get better performance in GPU and less frame drop
And shutter in screen by enable some options in AMD adrenalin
But i have another problem with ram
It was work in 3200 mhz but recently i have to go down in speed to 2800 mhz after i try
3000 mhz and 2900 and didn't work well
And my ran original speed 3200 mhz
The problem i have
The game suddenly close
Blue screen in Windows 10
The sitting in X.M.P all in Auto except the speed
And i have try the single ram with 1600 af with same psu with rtx 2060 and the game work better than rx 5700
That confuse me about my power supply

I have power supply TM 600 -600w
Thank you for your help i have another pc and i try get another ram and i get better performance in GPU and less frame drop
And shutter in screen by enable some options in AMD adrenalin
But i have another problem with ram
It was work in 3200 mhz but recently i have to go down in speed to 2800 mhz after i try
3000 mhz and 2900 and didn't work well
And my ran original speed 3200 mhz
The problem i have
The game suddenly close
Blue screen in Windows 10
The sitting in X.M.P all in Auto except the speed
And i have try the single ram with 1600 af with same psu with rtx 2060 and the game work better than rx 5700
That confuse me about my power supply
When you say you got another RAM, do you mean you added more RAM to your system, or did you remove old RAM and install the new RAM? The RAM issues could be due to the two different sticks not working well together, only RAM sticks that come together in a kit are guaranteed to work well together by the manufacturer. Mixing different RAM sticks can cause problems sometimes, like lower speed and even system crashes. The lower speed could also be because the new RAM you added is not capable of running at 3200 MHz, only 2800 MHz.

You can also test for corrupt RAM by using a software called memtest64, it'll scan your RAM for corrupt sectors. Run it for at least 3 passes, and if it gets even a single error, you should return and replace your RAM.

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
When you say you got another RAM, do you mean you added more RAM to your system, or did you remove old RAM and install the new RAM? The RAM issues could be due to the two different sticks not working well together, only RAM sticks that come together in a kit are guaranteed to work well together by the manufacturer. Mixing different RAM sticks can cause problems sometimes, like lower speed and even system crashes. The lower speed could also be because the new RAM you added is not capable of running at 3200 MHz, only 2800 MHz.

You can also test for corrupt RAM by using a software called memtest64, it'll scan your RAM for corrupt sectors. Run it for at least 3 passes, and if it gets even a single error, you should return and replace your RAM.
Thank for help and sorry about wasteing your time
I have another pc around me with 16GB (8GB*2) with 3000 MHz speed and 15 Cl same brand
So i replaced the ram with my ram and the my Pc work good but in 2900 Mhz speed when i try to enable xmp on 3000 or higher i have blue screen
And my problem appear when i remove 16Gb ram and put my old one 8 Gb 3200 MHZ
So i try to make bios in default
And try enable x.m.p on 3200 like before but i have same problem
So i try to down it and its work in 2800 Mhz
I try memtest64 before my system freeze when i make him test all memory size
And when i test in only 5.5 Gb it work with no issue or error about 5 to 7 time

Last edited:
Thank for help and sorry about wasteing your time
I have another pc around me with 16GB (8GB*2) with 3000 MHz speed and 15 Cl same brand
So i replaced the ram with my ram and the my Pc work good but in 2900 Mhz speed when i try to enable xmp on 3000 or higher i have blue screen
And my problem appear when i remove 16Gb ram and put my old one 8 Gb 3200 MHZ
So i try to make bios in default
And try enable x.m.p on 3200 like before but i have same problem
So i try to down it and its work in 2800 Mhz
I try memtest64 before my system freeze when i make him test all memory size
And when i test in only 5.5 Gb it work with no issue or error about 5 to 7 time
So you are not getting any error on the 8 GB RAM with memtest64? It still doesn't 100% guarantee that your RAM is not faulty, especially since replacing the RAM with different RAM is fixing the issue. Maybe the games you are playing simply need 16 GB to work smoothly.

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
So you are not getting any error on the 8 GB RAM with memtest64? It still doesn't 100% guarantee that your RAM is not faulty, especially since replacing the RAM with different RAM is fixing the issue. Maybe the games you are playing simply need 16 GB to work smoothly.
Thank you i will get another ram tomorrow and test the both
but have another issues
When I was working on the computer, the monitor shutted down of by someone
mistaken remove the cable I brought the cable back to connect and of course the computer did not get anything and was still working without any problems but the monitor no longer receives any signal from Computer and I tried with other monitor but the problem still exists.
I was work in fl studio record sound
My monitor connected to graphic card by adaptor from vega to hdmi

Solutions I have tried
. The experiment on other displays did not work.
One of the another monitor samsung tv with direct contact hdmi and another monitor samsung but vega cable so i use the adaptor
I moved the graphics card to another device and the problem still exists.
Restore the BOOS settings to the factory setting as well for the working.

Thank you i will get another ram tomorrow and test the both
but have another issues
When I was working on the computer, the monitor shutted down of by someone
mistaken remove the cable I brought the cable back to connect and of course the computer did not get anything and was still working without any problems but the monitor no longer receives any signal from Computer and I tried with other monitor but the problem still exists.
I was work in fl studio record sound
My monitor connected to graphic card by adaptor from vega to hdmi

Solutions I have tried
. The experiment on other displays did not work.
One of the another monitor samsung tv with direct contact hdmi and another monitor samsung but vega cable so i use the adaptor
I moved the graphics card to another device and the problem still exists.
Restore the BOOS settings to the factory setting as well for the working.
Did you use the same cable to test all of these other monitors? It could be possible that the cable itself is damaged, and changing it might fix the problem. Also, have you tried a different slot on the GPU? There's probably only one HDMI port but there must be DisplayPort, so if changing the cable does not work, try using a Displayport to VGA adapter and see if that fixes the problem. If changing the cable is not fixing the problem, chances are the HDMI port on the GPU is damaged.

Reactions: Mouhmad

Mouhmad

Commendable
Jun 29, 2020
Did you use the same cable to test all of these other monitors? It could be possible that the cable itself is damaged, and changing it might fix the problem. Also, have you tried a different slot on the GPU? There's probably only one HDMI port but there must be DisplayPort, so if changing the cable does not work, try using a Displayport to VGA adapter and see if that fixes the problem. If changing the cable is not fixing the problem, chances are the HDMI port on the GPU is damaged.
The result be same
so what you think bay a new cable and gave it try or return the pc to the seller
I know i have good luck

The result be same
I know i have good luck
You don't need a displayport cable, you just need a displayport to VGA adapter and use the VGA cable. Anyways, I would honestly say go ahead and return it to the seller, two problems within 6 days of purchase isn't a good sign. But this might not fix the lag because that's due to the RAM not being enough. The cable issue should be fixed by getting a replacement, though.

Solution