i have microstuttering

Apr 6, 2018
Hi all and sorry for my english. I bought before 5 months a gaming pc. Specs gtx1080 msi ryzen 5 1600 asrock fatality x370 gaming x ram corsair 16gb rmx 650 and monitor pg279q 165hz. My pc works fine but before 2 months ago i have micro stuttering in all games.. fps no matter .. i m really dissapointment i tried many troubleshooting like pc format clean uninstall drivers disable gaming mode and many changes in nvidia control panel. I tested my system with unigine benchmark ,3d mark and scores is normal. Sorry for my english again and i hope someone helps me . I m really sad

HDD or SSD?

A 1080 with a 165 MHZ monitor isn't expected. With such a high refresh rate the 1080 Ti in the only choice for that monitor. Then the G-Sync comes through and helps out the 1080.

Is G-Sync on?

Average FPS?

Apr 6, 2018
I have update bios to the last version. I don t have any overclock. Games i played PUBG witcher 3 call of duty wwII and far cry 4. Especially pubg . My average fps is not a problem who causes microstutter i think . When i have 60 fps and when i have 160 i have same microstutter