Question i have motherboard foxconn h61mx i need to update bios but i cant get the bios file to use gtx750 ti please help me

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2020
Please keep it to 1 thread.
i have motherboard foxconn h61mx i need to update bios but i cant get the bios file to use gtx750 ti please help me

Oct 15, 2020
I have a problem, which is finding the BIOS update file for foxconn h61mx. I hope someone will help me find the file because I tried and did not find the file even if I found it, he asks me to upgrade the account. Please help

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
I honestly don't know that a BIOS update will resolve your issue but here is the newest BIOS I could find for your MB:
Specifically, Version BC1F1P08 :

Good Luck and I hope you know enough about flashing a BIOS to NOT brick that MB.

Oct 18, 2020
I have a problem, which is finding the BIOS update file for foxconn h61mx. I hope someone will help me find the file because I tried and did not find the file even if I found it, he asks me to upgrade the account. Please help
If it is the H61MX Rev 2.0 model one, you can get the BIOS here BC1F1PD08.zip and use this korean website but translate it to English via Google Chrome's built-in translater and follow the instructions on how to upgrade the BIOS. Hopefully it helps.

Reactions: ahmed123a
Oct 18, 2020
Then chances are you don't have a 2.0 motherboard. Thank goodness the mfg checks the previous bios model code before update or your system would have likely been bricked.

Return the motherboard and try another brand.

There's no need to dramatize it on a life mattering level over nothing, recent motherboards like the H61MX obviously do check the compatibility of the bios file and revision before flashing it.

Oct 18, 2020
I cannot return the motherboard. Can you give me the appropriate and compatible file?

Apparently your motherboard is Rev 1.0, so you would need the BIOS Wibtek H61MX REV 1.0 .BIN.zip one to update it which is too hard to find it without paying the forum subscriptions. But one thing is for sure that the BIOS will indeed fix your GPU Incompatibility issues cause it did fixed for plenty of people who had such similar problem on that specific motherboard. So it seems like the only way to update the BIOS is to pay for the subscriptions (the cheapest plan one 2,99$) to make your GPU work.

There's one guy who could boot the GTX 750 TI up with your actual BIOS version (http://valid.x86.fr/adr3f5) which I think it should be that your GPU brand isn't that much of supportive for that motherboard without upgrading the BIOS.

Reactions: ahmed123a
Oct 15, 2020
Apparently your motherboard is Rev 1.0, so you would need the BIOS Wibtek H61MX REV 1.0 .BIN.zip one to update it which is too hard to find it without paying the forum subscriptions. But one thing is for sure that the BIOS will indeed fix your GPU Incompatibility issues cause it did fixed for plenty of people who had such similar problem on that specific motherboard. So it seems like the only way to update the BIOS is to pay for the subscriptions (the cheapest plan one 2,99$) to make your GPU work.

There's one guy who could boot the GTX 750 TI up with your actual BIOS version (http://valid.x86.fr/adr3f5) which I think it should be that your GPU brand isn't that much of supportive for that motherboard without upgrading the BIOS.
I do not have a visa card or any other way to buy it. Do you find any way to get the file without buying? We in the city here do not have a dollar and are from the poor class

Status
Not open for further replies.