Question I have no audio after installing new gpu

Uterdar

Honorable
Aug 13, 2015
I wasn't sure where to put this topic so I chose motherboards since it does have a connection with it!

So as the title says, I stopped getting any audio after installing Rx 580 8gb Nitro +
I uninstalled previous drivers from GTX 750 ti with DDU and DDU it seems deleted the audio stuff as well. So I just reinstalled the realtek thingy from my motherboards website. Since I had some problems with the GPU and the audio I decided to reinstall windows and start fresh. I had no problems now installing the 580 and the realtek drivers but I still don't get any audio. It does recognize the jack where the speaker is and the speaker indicates that there is sound I checked with some programs and it seems to work but it just doesn't want to push it trough the speakers and it is the same with a microphone and headset. So my conclusion is (it is probably wrong) since my monitor has only VGA I had to use an adapter, VGA to DP (display port), I read somewhere that, that port has it's own audio different from realteks and the mobo jacks. So I was thinking of ordering VGA to DVI - I to try that way since the audio is obviously working but it just doesn't push it trough, but before that I wanted to ask you guys about your opinions. Thank you in advance!

Specs:
Motherboard: H61M-S1
GPU: Radeon Rx 580 8GB Nitro +
CPU: I5 3570
RAM: 2x 4GB HyperX (forgot the speeds)
PSU: Seasonic 12III 550W 80+ Bronze

Things I tried:
-Reinstalled both the GPU and Audio Drivers
-Reinstalled Windows
-Went trough the BIOS for Onboard sound (the option doesn't exist)
-Tried disabling both the realtek and Amd hd audio
-There is probably more things that I tried but can't remeber

P.S - There are also a screen flicker ( horizontal lines) when playing games, sometimes they are quite hard to see and sometimes they are obvious (they can be seen in the dark colors) and they don't affect the performance of the game they are just annoying, and I thought that it might have a connection with the VGA to DP connection as well!