I have no permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
I've moved this thread to the forum feedback section and tagged it as a bug. I also edited the title as to not be directed at a particular user.

Joe spends a lot of time in this section, so I'm sure he'll see this shortly and be able to try and sort out the issue for you.

In the mean time, please do not continue to make garbage posts in the overclocking section. I already had to delete about five.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

I just got my permissions back, but that happened once before...hope they stick this time...

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Ahh, I fear you may be lumped in with the Akamai IP problem. Our IP bans may have inadvertently targeted you. We're having issues seeing behind the Akamai IP, and those users unfortunate enough to be behind them are experiencing sporadic issues where the forum software thinks they are banned, when they aren't.

Please get in touch with me directly and we can resolve this if it is still occurring for you. My email is jpishgar@bestofmedia.com.

Note to Mods, Crashman is on the Editorial Team. If you feel you need to remove a staffer's post, please communicate with me about it in private channels and we can address the matter on a case-by-case basis.

Thanks peeps!
-JP

Status
Not open for further replies.