[SOLVED] I have ONLY a Ryzen 1600x, ANTEC HGC 620W and 535 dollars for a friend, Could someone post some builds for that budget ?

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
Then you could buy a desktop
Dell Optiplex 9010 MT 480GB SSD Intel QUAD i7 vPro
i7 vpro desktop
If you read the first post you will see that he already has an AMD Ryzen 1600x CPU and a PSU that he can use in a new build.
I would definitely recommend that he uses the CPU he already has in a build constructed with a new MB, RAM, etc. versus buying an old used PC.
Buying new components that come with a warranty is much safer than buying a used PC with no warranty.

Reactions: AngelTech

boju

Titan
Ambassador
I second DMAN's build.

You can do a better cheaper system if build it yourself compared to buying oem. Oem's ~ HP, Dell etc use cheap components MOST of the time and their bios's are usually very limited compared to custom motherboards. Stay away from oem imho.

Factoring in your budget also may need to consider the operating system (est 100$) but you can get away with running Win10 for free with some restrictions.

Reactions: AngelTech

Hydroshot

Reputable
Jun 13, 2015
i ended up getting a mouse keyboard and monitor for free! (10 bucks for the mouse and keyboard)i then bought a case, ram, motherboard and a asus GTX 1070ti which was used on offerup but its working great. i also managed to rig up some RGB case fans i found laying around. my friend is coming over right now to pick it up although i kinda fibbed when i said it was his birthday it IS his birthday but he is trading me a dirtbike for the pc i built for him :) Thanks guys

Mod edit: don't encourage piracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DMAN999