[SOLVED] I have original windows 10 but i accidentally run Windows 10 crack!

jorjo

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 2, 2018
As the title said, i accidentally run a windows 10 crack (i downloaded for a friend).
In my PC i have digital licenced windows 10 (updating from windows 7).
I run the .exe, cmd opened and i think (hopefully) avast took over and kill the process.
Is there any way to have problem with my windows 10 key?

Solution
Nope, sorry.

----------------------
Applying Registry Patch
Installing Genuine Validation Driver
New Windows Loader 3.1 Found!
Updating to New Version
----------------------

Full wipe and reinstall.
If a family member came to me with a system like this...Full wipe and reinstall. No matter what else is on the system and may be lost.

jorjo

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 2, 2018
I didn't installed cracked windows.

In my windows 10 (original activated) i run the Windows activation tool.
Is there any way that my registration key in microsoft changed from Aythentic to Cracked?

jorjo

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 2, 2018
I think that windows 10 are activated with my account and my motherboard. So there is no fear i will lost my original licence, but i am not 100% sure...

I think that windows 10 are activated with my account and my motherboard. So there is no fear i will lost my original licence, but i am not 100% sure...
You own the original licence. That won’t change. The only thing that could have happened (but sounds like it did not) was a switch to a different licence key. You could still go back to the original key you own.

jorjo

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 2, 2018
You own the original licence. That won’t change. The only thing that could have happened (but sounds like it did not) was a switch to a different licence key. You could still go back to the original key you own.

Can you send me the steps?
Because i only have a digital licence, not a key.
(i come to windows 10 from a free upgrade from windows 7)

I searched in microsoft site, and it says that if i am coming from an upgrade, windows 10 has only a digital licence key which activated automatically every time i will connect to my Microsoft accound after a format.

By the way, i don't think that changed something. KMS exe was 2017 old, and opened cmd in order to update. After opened cmd and tryied to modify files and registry, avast blocked it. Also, i never pressed a button like "activate" or something like this, so i hope that i am back in normal...

I would also suggest that you ask yourself the question, what else could that crack have done? Are you 100% sure it only changed something to allow you to have a license, or could it have installed something else, have you seen the code and understood it?

USAFRet

Titan
I didn't installed cracked windows.

In my windows 10 (original activated) i run the Windows activation tool.
Is there any way that my registration key in microsoft changed from Aythentic to Cracked?
Wipe and reinstall your system.

The various windows activation crack tools are almost certain to contain trojans and other malware.

Full wipe and reinstall.

USAFRet

Titan
Nope, sorry.

----------------------
Applying Registry Patch
Installing Genuine Validation Driver
New Windows Loader 3.1 Found!
Updating to New Version
----------------------

Full wipe and reinstall.
If a family member came to me with a system like this...Full wipe and reinstall. No matter what else is on the system and may be lost.

Solution