Question I have problem With my Hp PC. PC stuck in bios screen.

Hm. First instinct says might be the hard drive. You would need another computer in order to try to check it. Alternatively, if you feel comfortable trying it and setting it up, you could make a USB stick with Linux (Maybe Linux Mint) to at least see if you can get the computer's hard drive to show up in that. Hopefully it can be done as I'm not seeing anywhere that says choosing a boot drive.

Jan 22, 2022
Hm. First instinct says might be the hard drive. You would need another computer in order to try to check it. Alternatively, if you feel comfortable trying it and setting it up, you could make a USB stick with Linux (Maybe Linux Mint) to at least see if you can get the computer's hard drive to show up in that. Hopefully it can be done as I'm not seeing anywhere that says choosing a boot drive.
i cant go in to boot drive.

You may not have a choice of booting into another disk because your bios does not detect another bootable operating system. So having a usb with Linux (Mint Mate is good) might provide the alternate booting source that you need to first determine whether this is a hardware or software issue. If you can boot into Linux and then see the files on your existing drive at least you'll know that its a Windows booting problem and you can either try a repair or save your data files from there.