Question I have problem with Windows/SSD boot (Not sure)

Jun 19, 2019
So, the thing is, i just bought new ssd and installed it into pc. Everything works fine, but when booting it kinda thinks twice...? before booting from SSD. I tryid to change it in Boot priority but i just couldnt find boot menu in bios -\('')_/- i have Lenovo 10117 and win 10. I hope ull help me to fix this problem <3

Jun 19, 2019
I'd keep looking in the BIOS. I think it would be very rare not to have a boot priority selection in the BIOS.

Other than that.....I don't think it would hurt anything to just leave it alone/
there is only Startup menu, and there is something called boot priority but i can only choose UEFI or Legacy.

It wont hurt, i agree. But that will lose 5-7 secs. and also it is pissing me of d;

The thing is - your pc currently is booting from 500GB drive (bootloader is there).
Is it mechanical HDD btw? If it is, then it would make boot process a bit slower.

Other problem - your windows partition C: is only 63GB. That is way too little for normal windows 10 operation. It will fill up quickly and there will be no space left on it. And you can't expand it because D: partition is in the wrong position (before C: , not after it).

Smart thing to do (easiest way), would be
disconnecting HDD,​
cleaning SSD and reinstalling windows on SSD (while HDD is disconnected),​
then reconnect HDD and fix situation on it:​
delete 500mb partition and F: and​
expand E: to all available pace.​

Harder way (but also doable) would be:
creating bootloader partition on SSD manually,​
deleting D:​
making a copy of C: in the place, where D: was,​
fixing bootloader,​
deleting old C: ,​
expanding new C: to all available space and​
then fix situation on HDD:​
.​

Jun 19, 2019
The thing is - your pc currently is booting from 500GB drive (bootloader is there).
Is it mechanical HDD btw? If it is, then it would make boot process a bit slower.

Other problem - your windows partition C: is only 63GB. That is way too little for normal windows 10 operation. It will fill up quickly and there will be no space left on it. And you can't expand it because D: partition is in the wrong position (before C: , not after it).

Smart thing to do (easiest way), would be
disconnecting HDD,​
cleaning SSD and reinstalling windows on SSD (while HDD is disconnected),​
then reconnect HDD and fix situation on it:​

Harder way (but also doable) would be:
creating bootloader partition on SSD manually,​
deleting D:​
making a copy of C: in the place, where D: was,​
fixing bootloader,​
deleting old C: ,​