I have question about lga 775

Solution
Hard to say, yes there are boards that support it but they can be either cheap, like G41 chipsets which support vastly amount of memory, but Its always to buy double sided ram, which is way more compatible than single sided, because of the nature of that socket and chipsets.
Usually withn QVL list they say DS or SS (Double sided or Single Sided). And also max ram supported, usually with 2 slots up to 8GB's.

Well about that AMD ram only, its not always true, they list it as high density ram Or Single sided/Single rank ram.
I have 1 stick of DDR2 AMD only, single sided and it works well on DDR2 platform, with or without mixing , but I might be lucky.
Hard to say, yes there are boards that support it but they can be either cheap, like G41 chipsets which support vastly amount of memory, but Its always to buy double sided ram, which is way more compatible than single sided, because of the nature of that socket and chipsets.
Usually withn QVL list they say DS or SS (Double sided or Single Sided). And also max ram supported, usually with 2 slots up to 8GB's.

Well about that AMD ram only, its not always true, they list it as high density ram Or Single sided/Single rank ram.
I have 1 stick of DDR2 AMD only, single sided and it works well on DDR2 platform, with or without mixing , but I might be lucky.

Solution

dvo

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2008
my p5e 775 board works with single sided ram. i currently have 3 sticks of g.skill dual sided ram and 1 stick of no-name single sided ram and its working well in asynchronous dual channel mode. 8gb total.

Nov 4, 2018
bro see i faced this problem too. the answer is NO ! BUT if u r using latest LGA 775 2015 to 2018 model design board then their is possibilities of working fine but if u r using oldest board like 2000 to 2014 the their is no chance of compability.thank you .....