[SOLVED] i have ryzen 3 3200g

May 30, 2022
i have ryzen 3 3200g i want to change it v
in bios asus tuf b450plus gaming
and what is best setting fo it with gtx 1070 and 16 memory

Solution
So far as I am aware, the B450 boards have a BIOS update available for anything up to the 5xxx series of Ryzen CPU. As I am sure you are aware, almost anything newer/update to on the CPU side is going to be limited by the performance of the 1070. Even your current CPU is likely running GPU performing at or near its limits with that card.

At this exact moment, if the only thing you are going to be using this PC for is gaming and surfing or media consumption, I would recommend the R5 5600. You (should) need a BIOS update, that you will perform with your 3200G before swapping out. Make sure to read all the notes such as to know whether you update straight to the compatible BIOS, or whether there are others you will need to install first...

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
So far as I am aware, the B450 boards have a BIOS update available for anything up to the 5xxx series of Ryzen CPU. As I am sure you are aware, almost anything newer/update to on the CPU side is going to be limited by the performance of the 1070. Even your current CPU is likely running GPU performing at or near its limits with that card.

At this exact moment, if the only thing you are going to be using this PC for is gaming and surfing or media consumption, I would recommend the R5 5600. You (should) need a BIOS update, that you will perform with your 3200G before swapping out. Make sure to read all the notes such as to know whether you update straight to the compatible BIOS, or whether there are others you will need to install first.

According to the speed of your RAM you may have some lost performance there, but the first thing after this to focus on will be a newer generation GPU. Even a 3060 would be a significant upgrade. This would also depend on your having a monitor that can take advantage of said. If you are on a 1080/60/Vsync monitor the 1070 should do just fine.

Solution
May 30, 2022

At this exact moment, if the only thing you are going to be using this PC for is gaming and surfing or media consumption, I would recommend the R5 5600. You (should) need a BIOS update, that you will perform with your 3200G before swapping out. Make sure to read all the notes such as to know whether you update straight to the compatible BIOS, or whether there are others you will need to install first.

According to the speed of your RAM you may have some lost performance there, but the first thing after this to focus on will be a newer generation GPU. Even a 3060 would be a significant upgrade. This would also depend on your having a monitor that can take advantage of said. If you are on a 1080/60/Vsync monitor the 1070 should do just fine.
yes iwill change to r 5 5600 but not now i want to know how to decreas the volt of cpu from bios
and the max temp of motheboard can
bear