[SOLVED] I have stuttering issues. Wiped Everything. Replaced everything with same components now.

Jun 13, 2020
I have spent maybe six months fiddling with setting. Trying everything ive seen online. Literally went as far as to replacing all my components and trying a friends graphics card. No luck

I9-9900k
Asus Z390e gaming motherboard
2080 super
CORSAIR RM850 80+G FM ATX PSU
x2 G.SKILL 16GB 2X8 D4 3600 TRIZ RGB s
coolermaster 360 RGB liquid Cooler
9 fans

Solution
I have replaced all the parts with the exact same ones except for the psu. I replaced the psu with an 850 instead of a 750. One by one
Sounds like the hardware isn’t the problem. Does this problem occur before you install any programs? If so, maybe try to install an older version of your graphics card driver.

Tartarnos

Prominent
Aug 19, 2019
Could you elaborate on your stuttering issues? Also, if you replaced all your components, wouldn't that mean you have an entirely different PC? Sounds like this isn't a hardware issue. Maybe some program is causing the stuttering?

Jun 13, 2020
Stuttering. As in micro stuttering, One to two seconds of constant freezing. some lasting seconds some lasting miliseconds. I have wipe evrything multiple times including the 970 ssd that i have

Tartarnos

Prominent
Aug 19, 2019
I have replaced all the parts with the exact same ones except for the psu. I replaced the psu with an 850 instead of a 750. One by one
Sounds like the hardware isn’t the problem. Does this problem occur before you install any programs? If so, maybe try to install an older version of your graphics card driver.

Solution