[SOLVED] I have the problem that affects so many people and that nobody knows to solve (IMPORTANT)

Feb 22, 2020
Guys why hasn't a solution been found to this problem yet?
It is happening to many people and still no one knows the reason, someone has to do something to solve, it is not possible we spend a lot of money on our computers and then this ** occurs and it is not about components because I bought a preassembled pc (new) and it does the same for me, and it does the same on other phone devices too, playstation someone tell us something we can't move house just for this problem.
it will be an electrical problem but why does it happen?
it will be an electromagnetic problem but for me it is absurd the televisions are not electromagnetic or the pc.
let everyone notice it to nvidia, microsoft, electric operators please.
to know more about this problem:
(Https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/638876-jagged-shadowspop-inlow-lod-and-jagged-aa/page/119/)
Video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSeoNijXQpg&t=1s

------------------------
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgopVwuf_jM&t=48s

------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bencos2018
Solution
For things that don't get rendered everybody knows about this,that's just how they are able to make the games run on consoles with decent FPS,games will run the main thread as fast as possible and neglect all the other threads if they have to,if the bushes or grass or street signs are not rendered it's ok if the game freezes that's not so good.

Look at 30-45sec you will see that a lot of stuff stops rendering and even the enemy AI completely stops working (cars freezing) it's because the main thread runs at a priority of highest,something that on windows will not only stop other threads from running at the same time but it...
Feb 22, 2020
I dont think you understood me correctly, do you have amd radeon software installed or nvidia control panel?
Nvidia control panel, but it's not the problem i changed everthing and nothing changed it's not my pc problem but its affect my two playstation,every phone of my family and i don't know why this ** happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 6, 2020
You and the people in the other forum are targeting the wrong people, this is a game engine flaw and not something that Nvidia can simply fix as their cards are not entirely the issue.
Well, not strictly true but pretty close. It comes down to a few problems that can be difficult to solve.

• Specular aliasing (shimmering) is a side effect of how difficult it is to account for dramatic differences in contrast between bright and dark areas of an image in real time. Even MSAA doesn't account for this properly so a post effect is usually required, which introduces its own issues.
  • The most common post-process AA methods are either glorified blur filters (FXAA) or require MSAA to be truly effective (SMAA).
  • Implementing deferred MSAA, while not impossible, is often not worth the additional performance cost.

For things that don't get rendered everybody knows about this,that's just how they are able to make the games run on consoles with decent FPS,games will run the main thread as fast as possible and neglect all the other threads if they have to,if the bushes or grass or street signs are not rendered it's ok if the game freezes that's not so good.

Look at 30-45sec you will see that a lot of stuff stops rendering and even the enemy AI completely stops working (cars freezing) it's because the main thread runs at a priority of highest,something that on windows will not only stop other threads from running at the same time but it will outright cancel them even if they were already running,decrease it and everything is fine.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/procthread/scheduling-priorities
If a higher-priority thread becomes available to run, the system ceases to execute the lower-priority thread (without allowing it to finish using its time slice) and assigns a full time slice to the higher-priority thread.
View: https://youtu.be/fPJ_Lsf8tFY

Solution