Question I have the rosewill Spectra x Pc case

Feb 5, 2021
My fans won’t turn on and feel like their glued into the control hub. I was wondering how I would get the fans to run

Feb 5, 2021
We are gonna need more than that.

Full system specs please.

If the fan are connected to the hub and the hub is connected to the board and the hub has power the fan should work. If they are not make sure everything is plugged correctly.
We are gonna need more than that.

Full system specs please.

If the fan are connected to the hub and the hub is connected to the board and the hub has power the fan should work. If they are not make sure everything is plugged correctly.
do you no if there’s a guide for how to connect the fans to the mother board correctly

Feb 5, 2021
Msi B450 Tomahawk max
Amd Ryzen5 3600
corsair vs600w
Samsung 860evo 1tbssd
Gigabyte1660super 192 bit
trident g skill 16gb ddr4
Rosewill Atx mid tower spectra x

Ok I have found a thread that will help you for the fan connection. Seems like you're gonna have to buy 2 cables.

Feb 5, 2021
Ok I have found a thread that will help you for the fan connection. Seems like you're gonna have to buy 2 cables.
Do you know how much these cables will cost in CAD as well where would I find the slot for the Sata cable?

Do you know how much these cables will cost in CAD as well where would I find the slot for the Sata cable?

I have no idea apart from calling Rosewill directly and explain what you need maybe they can send you the cables.

The SATA power cable is connected to a SATA power cable from your PSU.

But yes you need that SATA power cable missing and the cable going on the board from the hub.

Feb 5, 2021
I have no idea apart from calling Rosewill directly and explain what you need maybe they can send you the cables.

But yes you need that SATA power cable missing and the cable going on the board from the hub.
Sorry this is my first time building a pc.
But does that reset cable I have plugged into the hub have to go on the motherboard to?

Feb 5, 2021

Never mind I reread the post and I know what I need Thank you for your help and wish you the best of luck.

Feb 5, 2021
No. This is SATA to Molex connector. What you need is that proprietary 4 pin cable to SATA power. Probably not sold on amazon etc. Call Rosewill. They will be able to help you with this.

And the hub reset cable that plugs on the board.

Rosewill Customer Service at 1 (800) 575-9885. Toll free number so don't hesitate to give them a call.
Thx I’ll call them Monday your a great help.