Question I have this overclock but everytime I up the core clock and I try to play a game after a while the whole computer crashes

Aug 16, 2019
My mem clock is at 1940 and I put my power limit all the way up and fan speed is at 70 I just don't know why it crashes when I try to overclock core clock.

Gpu: rx 550 4gb XFX
Cpu: Core i5 750
Ram: 6GB
Mobo: P55m-gd45

That's a poor quality PSU. Kindly upgrade your current PSU. That TR2 Model from thermaltake isn't the very best of power supplies. I would definitely recommend you to replace this TR2 Model for some other high-quality PSU model.

Stay away from it. Most of the Thermaltake TR2 Models are of very inferior and poor quality, and they are recommended for high-end Gaming PCs. Please don't use this TR2 Model. It's your wish in the end though.

Aug 16, 2019
That's a poor quality PSU. Kindly upgrade your current PSU. That TR2 Model from thermaltake isn't the very best of power supplies. I would definitely recommend you to replace this TR2 Model for some other high-quality PSU model.

Stay away from it. Most of the Thermaltake TR2 Models are of very inferior and poor quality, and they are recommended for high-end Gaming PCs. Please don't use this TR2 Model. It's your wish in the end though.
So What powersupply should i get thats more than 500 watts