Question I have three chassis fans that wont turn on

Jul 5, 2020
I have a amd ryzen 9x configurator, went to EZ mode thought i had activated the chassis fans and none of the fans came on. I just got this yesterday and do not want it to melt already. Do i not have something plugged in or is it defective

Jul 5, 2020
All the fans are plugged in, I checked all the connections.
I went into Bios, checked the fans, and my Chassis fans were checked to be off, so I unchecked them, restarted still nothing. (I changed the settings so that all fans should be on, only my cpu fan, AIO Pump, and Exhaust fan are on.

Jul 5, 2020
Is there a fan switch?it's usually somewhere near the front bezel. Many of those cases have a manual switch to control the speeds because the case fans are 3pin, not pwm 4pin, so get powered by sata/molex to a hub not the motherboard.
Where would this be located in the case (not familiar with PC)

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Mine is right above the optical bay, behind the door. Sometimes it's the pc reset button or another switch right next to it. You may need to physically trace a fan wire and see exactly where it goes.

If you can't figure it out, I'd call CyberpowerPC, they built it, was supposed to be tested and shipped in working order, and are intimately familiar with that case and how it's wired up.

Jul 5, 2020
Mine is right above the optical bay, behind the door. Sometimes it's the pc reset button or another switch right next to it. You may need to physically trace a fan wire and see exactly where it goes.

If you can't figure it out, I'd call CyberpowerPC, they built it, was supposed to be tested and shipped in working order, and are intimately familiar with that case and how it's wired up.
Yeah Im gonna end up calling, the pc works great when playing I just don't want it to burn up.
Thanks for the help.