[SOLVED] I have two differents BSOD with fast startup enabled on Acer laptop

D

Deleted member 2316159

Hi, i don't know if i'm in the right category, but here's the thing: a friend of mine brought me an Acer laptop from Poland and, like the tittle says, if i enable fast startup i'm getting two different BSOD. One is: Critical Process Died and the other one is Kernel data inpage error. I tried a couple of things i found on the web with no luck. I tried the Windows disk repair tool, and changing the pagefile size to be managed by Windows. I think the RAM or the M.2 are, maybe, bad. The laptop is an Aspire A515-54G with an i5-10210u, 16gb of RAM (GoodRAM / Wilk Elektronik. X-Kom added this module because the laptop only comes with 8gb), Intel HD Graphics/Nvidia MX250, Kingston m.2 512gb and i added a Crucial BX500 480gb as a secondary drive, 1080p Full HD IPS, Backlight Keyboard, etc.
Could it be the RAM, the m.2, the other disk?
Thanks in advance for the help!

EDIT: If i disable fast startup (which i know is recommended) everything works fine, but this error annoys me.

Solution
D
SOLVED IT!!! The issue was with the Intel RST driver as it was an older version.
D

Deleted member 2316159

SOLVED IT!!! The issue was with the Intel RST driver as it was an older version.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS