Jul 24, 2019
So i’ve just bought a Samsung C27FG73 which i really liked because of the vibrant colors of the quantum dot technology and something weird is with my monitor. The backlight bleed seems to be only at the borders of the monitor, I have attached an image for you guys to see. What is actually weirder is that these borders only appear when i higher the refresh rate of the monitor which means of the monitor is on 60Hz these border/edges backlight bleed fade like they’re not there. I have no idea if this is normal but it is actually bothering me and I’m thinking of returning the monitor. Waiting for replies :)

Ps. Can’t post pictures can somebody tell me how?

Jul 24, 2019
If it bothers you return it, if it doesn't bother you keep it.

Pretty much all LCD panels will have some sort of backlight bleed, but some will be worse than others.

It's interesting that the refresh rate you set it at changes how bad the bleed is.

Yes it is so weird that bleeding only comes with higher refresh rate and that is why it is bothering me. I want to show you how it looks because i haven't seen any backlight bleeding that looks like it. Here is a link to the picture of how it looks like View: https://imgur.com/gallery/fHFdyaq