[SOLVED] I have what feels to be an unsolvable 100% disk problem, please help!

Nov 28, 2018
I've tried everything! Disabling Superfetch, Windows Search, running a disk check, checking for viruses, completely uninstalling Windows and wiping my hard drive, updating my bios and my drivers, malware scans, deleting temp files, anything and everything. Uninstalling and wiping my drive helped with some things, but every time I fix one thing something new pops up. Now "System", "Service Host: Disk Defragmenter", "Service Host: Local System", "Sevice Host: Event Log", "Service Host: UtcSvc", and "Registry" all keep moving from top to bottom constantly with the exception of "Systems" staying at the top taking up the biggest portion of my disk. I also looked into the "Resource Monitor" and the overview showed "SearchUI.exe" and "ShellExperenceHost.exe" with a status of "Suspected" at the top with "SearchUI.exe" having "Threads" at 38 and "ShellExperenceHost.exe" having "Threads" at 27 (I don't know if this will help). I have Windows 10, 12.0 GB of Ram, AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz, MSI 970 Gaming Motherboard, and I think I have a Western Digital Hard Drive but I don't know how to find out exactly without opening my PC to find out. I think I covered everything and I tried to put everything I possibly could to make it as easy as I can for someone to figure out the problem. Thank you for your time and I really hope someone can help resolve this problem

TRENDING THREADS