I have windows 10 and I can not get my web cam to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Hi,

Did it stopped working right after you upgraded to Windows 10 or while you're in Windows 10 already?
- If it did happen right after upgrading to Windows 10 you can first try to check the manufacturers website for any update of a Webcam driver.
- If the problem happened while you're already in 10 try to uninstall/reinstall the Webcan driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Webcam driver, reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If this will not solve the issue do a System Restore, put it back to an earlier date before the problem started happening.
- Click Start then Settings.
- Click on Update & Security then click on Recovery.
- You'll see System Restore.
Hi,

Did it stopped working right after you upgraded to Windows 10 or while you're in Windows 10 already?
- If it did happen right after upgrading to Windows 10 you can first try to check the manufacturers website for any update of a Webcam driver.
- If the problem happened while you're already in 10 try to uninstall/reinstall the Webcan driver from Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Webcam driver, reboot the laptop and it should reinstall the driver automatically.
- If this will not solve the issue do a System Restore, put it back to an earlier date before the problem started happening.
- Click Start then Settings.
- Click on Update & Security then click on Recovery.
- You'll see System Restore.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.