Question i instaled windows 10 in both ssd, now my windows only post whit both of then pluged

davipinhati

Prominent
May 19, 2020
hi, i have 2 ssds, one nvme and one sata. I instaled windows in both of then so i could transfer the second one to another computer. The problem is i need the second ssd in another computer now, but if i unplug it my nvme drive wont post solo, but if i plug the second ssd again it posts normaly.

the error message is something about windows could not load winload.efi in windows32 folder, the error message is 0xc000000e

USAFRet

Titan
hi, i have 2 ssds, one nvme and one sata. I instaled windows in both of then so i could transfer the second one to another computer. The problem is i need the second ssd in another computer now, but if i unplug it my nvme drive wont post solo, but if i plug the second ssd again it posts normaly.

the error message is something about windows could not load winload.efi in windows32 folder, the error message is 0xc000000e
Multiple problems here.
You can't simply install the OS on a drive in System A, then move that to System B.

Assuming both drives were connected when you installed the OS on the second drive, the boot info just got merged with into the partition on the original drive.

Please post a screencap of your Disk Management window.

Bottom line though...what you are trying to do will not work.

davipinhati

Prominent
May 19, 2020
Multiple problems here.
You can't simply install the OS on a drive in System A, then move that to System B.

Assuming both drives were connected when you installed the OS on the second drive, the boot info just got merged with into the partition on the original drive.

Please post a screencap of your Disk Management window.

Bottom line though...what you are trying to do will not work.
its not like this, i instaled two windows 10 in dual boot, not in same time, if i restart windows the dualboot option will work normaly in both of then, but not if one of then is unpluged

USAFRet

Titan
its not like this, i instaled two windows 10 in dual boot, not in same time, if i restart windows the dualboot option will work normaly in both of then, but not if one of then is unpluged
Screencap of your Disk Management window, please.

But this:
"I instaled windows in both of then so i could transfer the second one to another computer "
That often/usually fails. No matter what magic dust you sprinkle over it.