[SOLVED] I installed a ASUS Prime B450M-K Motherboard and a Geforce GTX 2060 Graphics card

Jun 30, 2020
I installed these today and I am not getting any power to my usb ports from my motherboard and I am not getting any signal through my hdmi card in my graphics card. I don't really know whats going on. The mother board Ram and Graphics card are all getting power but the ports are not working. Can anyone help me thank you!

Solution
I installed these today and I am not getting any power to my usb ports from my motherboard and I am not getting any signal through my hdmi card in my graphics card. I don't really know whats going on. The mother board Ram and Graphics card are all getting power but the ports are not working. Can anyone help me thank you!
Did you install motherboard driver? Also I would re-check all connections, particularly the CPU power and graphic power connectors to insure they are tight.

RealBeast

Titan
Did you install motherboard driver? Also I would re-check all connections, particularly the CPU power and graphic power connectors to insure they are tight.

Solution