[SOLVED] I installed a new gpu and am having sound issues.

Aug 13, 2020
I replaced my gtx 1060 with a rtx 2070. I am on a Asus strix B-350f mother board. When I run my pc sound does comes through my headset but it is very soft and muffled. What should I do?

Solution
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Also: right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

A "five choice" menu should appear.

Explore different choices and delve into the various windows, tabs, and properties.

No immediate need to change anything. Just familiarize yourself with the options and configurations availalbe.

Determine if those options and configurations are, indeed, as you would expect.

If something is not as you expect then go back after "exploring" and try a change.

Remember to keep notes and to change only one thing at a time in case you need to undo a change.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Also: right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right screen corner.

A "five choice" menu should appear.

Explore different choices and delve into the various windows, tabs, and properties.

No immediate need to change anything. Just familiarize yourself with the options and configurations availalbe.

Determine if those options and configurations are, indeed, as you would expect.

If something is not as you expect then go back after "exploring" and try a change.

Remember to keep notes and to change only one thing at a time in case you need to undo a change.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS