[SOLVED] I installed new CPU and monitor not turning on.

May 1, 2020
So I ordered new a CPU (i7-9700K), a new cooler (Noctua nh d15) and a new PSU (650W Seasonic focus). 2 Days ago i got them and started to uninstall pc parts and everything went fine etc... yesterday i finished installing all my new/old components... After I installed everything "correctly" and according to the manuals my PC turns on and every fan is running, led lights are green and yellowish BUT my monitor wont turn on smh. What I've tried: unplugging GPU and try trough motherboards hdmi port, double checked every cable, replaced ram, replaced GPU couple times, loosened my cpu cooler and trying to plug the power on and off. None of these worked. PS. My motherboard (MSI Z370 PC PRO) IS compatible with the new CPU BUT, when i go to pcpartpicker and add my MB and CPU it says this: "Compatibility: Warning! These parts have potential issues or incompatibilities. See details below." and when you click details "
  • Warning!Some Intel Z370 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Coffee Lake Refresh CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions.
  • Note:Some physical dimension restrictions cannot (yet) be automatically checked, such as cpu cooler / RAM clearance with modules using tall heat spreaders."

Any solutions?

Solution
@NonS3nsd
While that CPU is compatible with your motherboard, that compatibility was not introduced until the v17 BIOS (that's what warning is about). If you have never updated your BIOS, it is likely that you are running an older BIOS and that CPU will not work.

Hopefully you still have your old CPU. I would reinstall it, update your BIOS, and then try the i7-9700K again.
@NonS3nsd
While that CPU is compatible with your motherboard, that compatibility was not introduced until the v17 BIOS (that's what warning is about). If you have never updated your BIOS, it is likely that you are running an older BIOS and that CPU will not work.

Hopefully you still have your old CPU. I would reinstall it, update your BIOS, and then try the i7-9700K again.

Reactions: NonS3nsd
Solution
May 1, 2020
@NonS3nsd

Hello! From where exactly do i update my BIOS? (newbie)