Question I installed new ram and monitor says no signal

Feb 17, 2020
I upgraded my 6gb ram( 4gb ram and 2gb ram ) to 8gb ram ( 2 4gb ram)

NEW RAM
{4GB DDR3 1600MHz}

When I replaced my old 2gbRAM, with new 4gb ram.CPU is turning on but there is no display.
But then when I put back my old ram in CPU everything works fine.

please help me 😭. I already did t some troubleshooting, reseating the cmos and ram 😭

I upgraded my 6gb ram( 4gb ram and 2gb ram ) to 8gb ram ( 2 4gb ram)

NEW RAM
{4GB DDR3 1600MHz}

When I replaced my old 2gbRAM, with new 4gb ram.CPU is turning on but there is no display.
But then when I put back my old ram in CPU everything works fine.

please help me 😭. I already did t some troubleshooting, reseating the cmos and ram 😭

First of, why do you keep spamming the same post all over again on different posts? If you keep doing it then nobody will really give help. Be more in depth. What ram model, psu, gpu and cpu do you have?

Feb 17, 2020
First of, why do you keep spamming the same post all over again on different posts? If you keep doing it then nobody will really give help. Be more in depth. What ram model, psu, gpu and cpu d
First of, why do you keep spamming the same post all over again on different posts? If you keep doing it then nobody will really give help. Be more in depth. What ram model, psu, gpu and cpu do you have?
APOTOP U3A4G16GW-R DDR3 1600 4GB
Kingston KVR13N9S6/2 2gb 1333 ddr3
I replaced the 2gb ram with kingston KVR16N11S8/4 4gb 1600 ddr3

Psu: electron atx-700w
Cpu:amd a8 8600

Sorry for spamming i won't do it again . My bad...

Feb 17, 2020
From
It really isn't a good idea to mix RAM. Can you confirm where you got the RAM from and if you can test it without the extra RAM? Just the 2 sticks?
From Computer hardware store here in our place I tried to put it on other motherboard it works fine..... I tested all my ram one by one after resetting the cmos battery but still no display on screen monitor but if I put back the 2 old ram stick it will work fine.