Question I installed new ram and now my monitors say no signal.

Dec 9, 2019
I recently bought new ram (vengeance lpx 16gb (2x8gb). But when I put it into my pc for some reason my monitors and mouse and keyboard wouldn't light up. And the monitors say no signal. I tried doing a bios reset but it didn't work. On the inside are some ez debug lights. When I start up my pc. My fans start running and first the red debug light of the vga and the ram goes on for a second. Then it flashes the cpu light and then it goes back to the ram and vga. And this repeats itself. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anything on the internet about similar issues. I have a prebuild pc and have never done any other upgrades to it. I have the msi nightblade x2b 065eu. Still with all the components from tweakers in it. I really need some help.

I recently bought new ram (vengeance lpx 16gb (2x8gb). But when I put it into my pc for some reason my monitors and mouse and keyboard wouldn't light up. And the monitors say no signal. I tried doing a bios reset but it didn't work. On the inside are some ez debug lights. When I start up my pc. My fans start running and first the red debug light of the vga and the ram goes on for a second. Then it flashes the cpu light and then it goes back to the ram and vga. And this repeats itself. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anything on the internet about similar issues. I have a prebuild pc and have never done any other upgrades to it. I have the msi nightblade x2b 065eu. Still with all the components from tweakers in it. I really need some help.
Have you tried using the old memory again?