I installed win 7 64bit ultimate.. Cought in big problem plz help me

SantuVK

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys I have installed windows 7 64 bit ultimate in my pc and installation also completed. When it started it was like in safe mode... Mine is 21.5" desktop. But is is showing like safe mode http://prntscr.com/9jwxaz ... Plz help me friends... Plz

Before my pc was running win 8.1 32 bit

Solution

Go do your PC vendor's support page, download the drivers for your system there for Windows 7, install them. Chipset, Video, Audio, Network, other things like USB 3 support, card reader if you have one, etc.... You will need to use another computer to download the files and copy them over with an external drive.
install graphics/display drivers among other drivers for your computer. Check with the manufacturers (of you PC parts, or if prebuilt one website) websites for the downloads.

also, im assuming you checked the resolution/display settings by right clicking on the desktop?..

SantuVK

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Bro I was running win 8.1 32 bit I wanted to install win 7 64 bit to play FIFA 15 in pc.

Win 8.1 32 bit was running great... Now I'm reverting back to win 8.1

drivers, you know what that is? yes? you need them, they dont come pre installed on a standard windows 7 64 bit iso. Windows 8 was pre installed when you go it? that means it already had drivers on it (thanks to the manufacturer).

We need more info, otherwise go back to 8.1. PC sepcs, prebuilt or not, etc

SantuVK

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
Dear wen I bought pc the inbuilt OS was win 7 ultimate 32 bit. Then I updated to win 8.1 32 bit. And I don't think the error could of installing via bootable USB pendrive. Bcoz previously i have installed 8.1 via bootable USB trick only....

When I installed 8.1 again it opened normally...

Well stay on 8.1 one then, if you checked drivers and it still didnt work, there is not much you could do.

it depends on the specific components in your computer, all of which you have failed to mention still. If the computer was pre built, a model name would be helpful.

example, my rig:

FX 8320
ASUS M5A99FX PRO 2.0
ASUS HD 7870
2 X 4GB RAM 1600Mhz
Samsumg EVO 120GB SSD
Hitatchi 1TB HDD
Antec HCG 620W PSU

If your rig is custom built, find out your motherboard, the manufacturer of your mobo has all the drivers. here are the drivers for MY motherboard (NOT YOURS!)
https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/M5A99FX_PRO_R20/HelpDesk_Download/

Go do your PC vendor's support page, download the drivers for your system there for Windows 7, install them. Chipset, Video, Audio, Network, other things like USB 3 support, card reader if you have one, etc.... You will need to use another computer to download the files and copy them over with an external drive.

Solution