[SOLVED] I just bought a laptop (ASUS A409FJ). It comes with TN Display 45% NTSC. For a "not" professional graphic designer like me, is that important?

Aug 30, 2019
Also the their web said that the screen is comes with ASUS splendid that will make the display more vibrance. The resolution for my screen is FHD

Im not a full time graphic designer. I design for university purpose, for small project, etc. Should i buy an IPS monitor or i can still doing some medium graphic editing using my laptop screen?

Solution
Laptop holder (some kind of stand i assume) and mice are personal choices. If you think the aftermarket stand helps you then go for it. I'm indifferent about it. And for mice, yes, it helps with all kinds of tasks, rather than using built-in trackpad. As far as which mice specifically, well, that too is personal choice (we are using Corsair mice in our household).

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Well, you can do the tasks on built-in monitor but compared to the IPS panel, TN panel monitor's color accuracy is very poor (washed out colors) and viewing angle isn't the best either (it's worst of the three, other two being VA and IPS panel).

Aug 30, 2019
Or instead of buying an ips monitor, is it better for me to buy a laptop holder (for better experience) and a good logitech mouse? What is the best option?

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Laptop holder (some kind of stand i assume) and mice are personal choices. If you think the aftermarket stand helps you then go for it. I'm indifferent about it. And for mice, yes, it helps with all kinds of tasks, rather than using built-in trackpad. As far as which mice specifically, well, that too is personal choice (we are using Corsair mice in our household).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS